Wednesday, June 02, 2004

minding

Today's been a day filled with ups and downs. Most of it was down. Expect when our rugby game started. It was a sevens match between, some school. I forget they're name. They were undefeated, till we played them. I played first game, there were two. Sevens is very exhausting, lot of running. We won, like 4 trys to 0. Second game we won too. Real happy about it, our last game. We lost all of our previous, but won our last two, "Out with a bang!" like Richy said. I was on the bus going home. I don't know what was on my mind.... when I got off, I left my rugby bag. Didn't realize until I crossed the street.

Went to read this blog I usually read. Today it had something on a horoscope, don't belive in horoscopes. I had nothing else to do.

Personal Daily Horoscope of Thursday, 3 June 2004
for Prasanth, born 12 April 1987

A gray presence
Valid during several months: You will experience today a conflict between your sense of duty and discipline on one hand and your desire to enjoy yourself or relate to others on the other. If you feel emotionally cold today despite the overtures of a loved one, it is best to do nothing. You should not pretend to have emotions that you do not feel, because of a misguided sense of duty; the other person will sense this and it will only increase the hurt. Loneliness and self-pity sometimes come with this influence. You feel surrounded by bright, positive energies that you simply cannot relate to. You may feel like a gray presence among colorful people. Do not take such feelings seriously, unless you have them frequently. In general today, you may encounter aspects of yourself that you would prefer not to face.


It's way off. "Go out with a bang!"

No comments: