Sunday, June 20, 2004

next time, gag her and tie her up, THEN start the movie.

I thought watching movies with my friends was bad. Well… that was before I watched it with my aunt. She’s like what; Twenty something? Yet she acts like she’s SEVEN!! First off, she stands in front of the TV, not only that, but she drinks her ginger ale from the cup… and spits it back out to gross me out. WTF WAS THAT FOR?!! Ok that was the worst, then the other minors yet equally annoying ones. Like asking what’s going on in the scene, WHEN IT’S STILL GOING ON!!!!! Like 90078236783 times I’ve had to rewind back to understand myself what just happened in the scene because of her! OKAY I exaggerated a little, but you see my point.

+ Pirates of the lost Caribbean
+ Murder by Num8ers
+ The Italian Job
+ Ocean’s Eleven
+ Hard Rain

I guess I owe Jennifer an apology. Apparently Mr. Bloom can indeed act a character that is not an elf, well… he did sort of look like an elf still. Keira Knightly is VERY pretty. Crazy tight clothing those crazy women wore back then ehhh?? u__u Hahahahahaha, I can't stop saying "savey" now!

Alright, I’m out.

1 comment:

tatc said...

psh, u didn't say SAVEY even once
i gotta watch alot of movies..