Saturday, April 16, 2005

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

mandarin shot
more coming soon, just a tad busy at the moment. stupid kent block us all!!!

What a great night after such a busy sleepless week. I had so much fun! Geezz, I even forgot to pig out. It was great spending time with my friends and eating. lol Kent scarying Jennifer, oh man that was funny. I hear Andrew spill water.... HA! Ronny was awfully quiet, btw thanks guys for not eating till I got there, I got resspecctt HEEEEEEE. =D The presents were all CRAZY!! I can't believe I got those things, feeel so guilty, REALLY REALLY guilty. I hope everyone else had much fun as I did, it was great to see all my friends in the same room. =) I need to do things like this more often. Thanks everyone so much for making the night such a great night. Maybe we all should go to Bond's talent show. MMMMM lol.
Thanks again you guys.

No comments: