Monday, April 11, 2005

Insomniac

I noticed during my daily routine that I am always hyper and doing things that I didn't mean to do, due to my state of over-conciousness. However, working on the yearbook, at 5 am in the morning, dead tired, allows me to realize that I can concentrate harder and focus on tasks at hand easier. I'm not as fidgity, and I don't do the random stuff that I normally do.

Agenda and sleep logging over the last weekend.

Friday: Steph's formal, got home around 1:30am. Slept at 4:00am. Dog wakes me up at 6:00am. I decide that I should just start cleaning up since we have yearbook things to do. Drew arrives at my house at 3:00pm and we begin yearbook work. Prasanth arrives at 8:00pm and he assists us. Drew Leaves at 2:00am. Prasanth leaves at 8:00am after pulling a yearbook allnighter. I decide to sleep. My mom comes home from vacation. Fuck sleeping. 7:00pm I decide to take a nap. 7:20pm my mom yells at me to study for calculus. 8:00pm, Decker calls, says he can delay my calculus test until tuesday morning for me if I finish the yearbook stuff.

And Here I am. 4:50 am with little to no sleep for... around 40 hours. I have a lot of pages to do before I hand them to decker tomorrow, and I am fucking tired, but Its funny since I am listening to the same song over and over and over and its funny beacuse the song is basically repetitive so Its like im listening to things in a loop that doesnt stop and the yearbooks beside me are talking to me and the sun is coming out oh wait thats just my light my clock is looking at me strange what the fuck dont look at me like that hey i should arrange these photos before they get damaged man i better go back to work i have to go now

1 comment:

prasanth said...

post that "FILE NOT FOUND" picture.