Thursday, April 28, 2005

pics from Alex's plays

Alex's plays
Oh man were they funny. Alex was in a fat suit and everything, infact the whole skit for his was about his weight! He was a 200+ pounds Jockey! Who in his last race, his horse collapsed of heart failure!! HAHAHAHA! Alex: "ahhh he was a quitter". OMG LMAO. These plays weren't bad! I thought they would be all hardcore serious and crap like the ones we have here, but these were entertaining with a good mix of comedy and drama (ex. gay confession one), really! The other play was Snoopy. Im so glad we stayed for that one, I've never really seen a musical, i didn't even know this one was till they started singing, ~__~. Great skills, even the guys sang. I'm impressed.

Also met some old friends from Queen A. Michael Wong and Lili! My have the times went byyyy! Mr.Ng, my old computer class teacher back in grade 7-8, who had a crush on Ms. Duncun is now MARRIED AND HAD THEIR FIRST KID!!! HOT DAMNNNN Happy to hear that, ^__^, we all knew it would happen. Hehehehehe. I miss living in downtown, but I can't say I wish I didn't move.. I aslo met some pretty wonderful people here too. Thankful I get the best of bothhh >=D

Thanks for inviting us Alex! (fat Jockey horse killer).


PICS: pg1 pg2 pg3 pg4 pg5
Note: these were uploaded to flickr, and it goes from last taken to first taken, which is why i re-arranged the links backwards so u have some sort of Chronological order.
"Bottom's up!"

1 comment:

prasanth said...

You killed a race horse man!!!