Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I need a job :(

Computer is broken again, not more than a week after I got it serviced. I have to send it in again now for a week. The screen snapped right off the side.

The Hinge Popping off.



More Hinge Popping off action



The Chip that fried in the Summer and had to be replaced



More Edge of the Seat hinge action.



Promise me, all of you. You will never buy a dell. I have already decided to buy a 12" Powerbook for my next computer in 2 years. Might get a job over the summer. Retail is the best place for a summer job. Good pay, commission (If I work at futureshop, I could be selling T.Vs with commission :D), discounts, and good stories. I can deal with those customers who think they know what they are doing. Example of what I might do:

Cust.: "Hey, do you work here?"
Me: "Yes, sir. How may I help you?"
Cust.: "I am looking for (such and such)"
Me: "Sure, right over here. Would you like me to bring it to your car?"
Cust.: "Ok! Thanks! You're a lifesaver!"
Me (smiling): "No problem! Thank you for shopping at futureshop!"

See. I didn't have any violent outbursts or loose profanity. I am completely capable of controlling myself. What the hell were you people thinking? I would never mouth off to a customer. He would put money in my bank account. However, if they mouth off to me, I could get pretty irritated, and it would show. Lets take a look:

Cust.: "Hey chinkie, do you work here?"
Me: "No, I am just wearing this generic red and black futureshop uniform."
Cust.: "Smartass. Where are the fucking (such and such)"
Me: "Follow me, I'll direct you to them. (goes to where it is). Here it is Sir. Is there anything else?"
Cust.: "Nah, just fuck off and I can do the rest from here."
Me: "Ok, have a nice day"

I would then proceed to stick a security sticker to his back to make it look like he was shoplifting. I would pickpocket his wallet, use his creditcards, post his SI number on the internet and register him with the local sex offender list. I would also key a pentagram onto the hood of his BMW, write "rainbow mobile" in bold font with a pink sharpie on his windows, urinate in his gas tank, and switch his shift knob with a large dildo. Then I would buy a hotdog from the stand that is normally outside futureshops and proceed to eat it. Hey, a guys gotta eat. Once this has all been accomplished, I would drag a dead hooker out of the futureshop storeroom and stash it in his car trunk, followed by three or four bricks of the finest cocaine columbia has to offer. Finishing touch? Slap a KKK bumper sticker onto the rear of his car, and place the song scatman into his cd player ready to play fullblast when he turns the car on. I would also break off the volume knob and the power button on the deck. I would then walk back into futureshop, ask him if he was sure he didn't need anything else, and give him the friendliest smile I can muster without letting him know his mother was a whore. It wouldnt stop there, but my hands are getting tired.

I'm off. I really need a job :( . My "job" right now isn't gonna cut it.


BONUS:
Prasanth on stage today.


1 comment:

prasanth said...

i will kill you