Sunday, March 27, 2005

Kent lives near lil India

Have you ever noticed the names of brown stores? They're all practically the same. All start with some initials, followed by the type of service. Here are a few examples:
A.D.R. Carpet Cleaning
V.S.P. Chair Rental
J.A.B. Auto Repair
I swear, I didn't make those up. My dad's got this giant Tamils' Business Directory, I just got them from there. Anyway, Kent one day was walking around his neighborhood. He never really paid much attention to store names, mostly cuz he can't read (AHAHAH FOB!!! (Oh KIDDNG FOBS ARE COOL)). SO Kent was still walking but he noticed something, a supermarket, thats always been there before, but he just noticed it today. The giant orange sign read "B.J. Supermarket". Oh man I hope the owner of that supermarket doesn't have any kids. I mean, what would the kid say if they asked him what his parents do?

No comments: