Wednesday, March 09, 2005

bonsai!

Yesterday I went to Home Depot. You know, the one on Kingston & Eglington? My dad and his friends were looking for tables, I went to go check out the plants. This is where I bought my money tree. Holy shit after looking at the money trees there, mine is puny. So i decided I would take care of mine better and grow it all snake like, like the ones there! I also saw some bonsai plants. Those things are freaking cool, like miniature trees. I'm thinking of getting one; hard work taking care for those, but it'll be fun! Yeah i'm a pretty boring person. I donno if I should get it from Home Depot though, I mean come on, buying a bonsai plant from Home Depot... just doesn't feel right. Thats like going to Roti Palace and buying a hamburger. Anyway, Did you know there is "FOOD" for plants?! Thats just retarded, all plants need is water, soil, sun, and some care. Everything can get high these days... -___-;

Here are a few shots I took of my puny tree today.


3 comments:

cls said...

Thanks for the alternate text on the second picture.

prasanth said...

it's universal

prasanth said...

LOTS GUYS PLANT!! Like for instamce, Johnny Appleseed!! If it wasn't for that GUY you wouldn't have apples. Apu from the Simpsons.