Thursday, October 18, 2007

tomoror mornigingigng

Yes, tomoror mornigingigng I'm going to wake up extra early, pack my shit, and head to downtown. Hopefully it'll be foggy, but not rainy, so I can snap some pics before I head to class at 8 bitchessssss. I'm gonna hit up that spot I've always wanted to take a pic from, on Broadview south past Danfourth, but before Gerrard. You knowwww, that spot!

Here's a pic from somewhere near the Reference Library.
_IGP2069

Update 10:05am
God damnit, I fell alseep past the alarm.... again. So much for that :( Plus it was raining all morning. Well, still have the tripod and camera here, I guess I'll just shoot the same old shit. FUCKIGNDUIHYR@#$^%&*((

Update 3:06pm
Well if the rain and me missing my alarm wasn't bad enough, my parents totally fucking crapped on my day. As usual. They don't give me a a fucking heads up, and ALWAYS, tell me the DAY OF that I need to fucking do something for them. Then I have to FUCKING cancel anything and everything I've planned, blow off allllllllll my previews arrangements and fucking BE HAPPY ABOUT IT?!?! And I'm not fucking blowing this out of proportion, in-fucking-fact my reaction to this is sooooooooooooooooooooo fucking laid back, 'cuz the amount of times they do this same shit to me would proportionately cause me to lift this fucking monitor and fucking throw it at the wall. Then fucking tear apart every fucking thing in this room till I'm fucking exhausted or I run out of shit to fucking tear apart. And fucking worst of all, IIIIIIII SEEM LIKE THE FUCKING ASSWIPE WHO CANCELS OUT AT THE LAST MINUTE. LIKE FUCK YOU TOO!! DO YOU THINK I HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE???????? DO YOU?? And that's how my day went.

On a much much lighter note, I decided to just not give a fuck, focus on infinity, and shoot the fuck away. Here are the fucking results: (will post whenever the fuck i feel like)
_IGP2883
_IGP2879
_IGP2862
_IGP2874

No comments: