Saturday, October 27, 2007

Color scheme change

The white was getting to my eyes. Lately, bright light has been really bugging me. Getting headaches from really bright sunlight, bright car lights, by my god damn monitor. I had to turn down the contrast and brightness on my monitor for regular use, I only turn them up when I'm uploading and editing photos. Also, I have to actually tilt the rear-view mirror away when the jackass behind has those friggin' really bright lights. That really pisses me off. I understand they're not using high beams, but fuck, it's just as strong. So anyway, I had to darken up this page. Too bad Flickr doesn't offer any custom CSS schemes.

Credit: Background Pattern squidfingers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe you should go to the optomoterist (sp?). I know plently of people who just grapuated:P