Sunday, October 01, 2006

freedom

I finally put up that rasterbated picture in my room. I left the borders on, mainly because I forgot to take it off. Butt, I do like how it split us all up. Also especially how it split Drew in two :) Anyway, lately I've been thinking of how it would be sooooooo nice if I could just do whatever I felt like. I'd love to travel, have an adventure! No worries about school or family, just peace of mind. Get away from all this crappp. Do we work to live or live to work? It's really beginning to bug me. What am I wasting my time for? Should I just drop everything and do something I like? Something I enjoy.

In Stats we were talking about how humans always want more; more money, more this, more that. We'll never have enough, then my prof. said peace of mind was enough for him. That put things in to context. Sorta

I don't want to live to work. That's for sure

3 comments:

Justin said...

we all have unlimited needs....i learned that in religion last year :)

shan-lin said...

hey prasanth,
book i recommend: rich dad, poor dad, i like his idea of work, and how to make enough money to CHOOSE to continue working or not.

even though we're still in school, it's never to early to start thinking about what we want later in life.

prasanth said...

hey Shirley! i actually researched the book and ended up buying it :) thanks alot. it's very fascinating and out of the ordinary