Friday, October 27, 2006

Roxanne


Wow, it's literally been a year since I got Roxanne now. She's been good to me for the past year. No major trouble, 'cept for a few blown tires and some leaks here and there.

I was driving my Mom home from work tonight and the battery light lit up :( I parked her underground when we got home and took a look under the hood. Ahh... I realized I've been neglecting her for a while now (Mrs. Sherrif's favorite word).

When I first got her I promised I'd take good care of her. Poor Roxanneee. She's pretty fucking reliable for a car that's almost 15 years old, so for those of you who make fun of her can go fuck yourselves and enjoy drivin' your parents' car. Anyway, it made me realize how important she is to me, and here I am being so reckless. With all our busy-busy lifestyles these days we're starting to loose focus on the little things that make our lives easier. Take a minute or two, and just realize you're not as fucked up as you thought you were :)

No comments: