Thursday, June 02, 2005

im back!

Wow it feels strange to be back, this past week as been dramatic and stressful, I can't wait till tmr! It's the after party! It's all I was looking for during the exams, and it's finally almost here, one more night. You know I could fall asleep right now if I didn't want to wait, falling asleep is alot like time travel you know? I wish you could come Mai, but I understnad all the work you have to do at this time, lol I didn't say that to make you feel bad or hint, just you know, blah! You know what I mean damnit :) So about this weeek.

Well, everyone pretty much agrees chemistry exam was the worst, even ALGABRA was okay. It was funny, during the algabra exam the air vent kept making bumping sounds, so Mr.P said he'll give us an extra 5 mins. The sounds would go on and on and on, and suddenly pause... then start up again, teasing us. I was right under it. Later on it started really picking up the tempo and pretty soon people were tapping their feet to it. I thought of it as those giant drums people used back in the Roman war ships to get the slaves paddling n'sync. SO it sorta helped me focus.

Okay what else did we do.. Oh yeah. Chris' dog was knighted yesterday. He is now Sir Douche-bag Lee-Shanok. Chris should be proud, his dog is the only knighted dog on his street. I'm sure it will help him extensively with the ladies, ;)

Oh how nice, an Email from Bond:

I hope he falls down in front of a group of people like he did in front of us last time.

Some pointless pictures:

1 comment:

cls said...

lol, brown