Thursday, September 30, 2004

dry humping fever, sorry no pictures....YET

Just got back from the dance. Wow, the last time I was at a school dance was in grade 8, back in downtown. Well, sure I had a graduation one here, but MAN DID IT SUCK, so I don't count it.

Alot of whores and dry humping going around though. I TOOK PICTURES!, since I'm in yearbook. At first all the girls thougt I was some pervert with a camera, till I assured them I wasn't. >=( I took more pictures, till the camera died. Then me and Bicos walked around. Spenta and Linzy tried to get me to dance, but I DON'T DANCE!, so I refused. Oh man, they had some strong bass going on there. If you stood still, you could feel your butt-cheecks jiggling, they all got a good laugh from that. I'm serious! If they didn't have such tight pants on, they would have felt it too.

Later on did my Prefect duties. The principle said I'm like some brown math guy from Mean Girls, then she ran off giggling, THE PRINCIPLE!! Thats the second time someone said that, I REALLY HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE. Anyways, better hit the books, been slacking lately.

taa taa

No comments: