Friday, August 06, 2004

summer summer

Sitting here at Bill's house. My computer's been dead for awhile. Opened up the power supply today, DUST!! anyway, yeah burnt. Gotta get one this week. Hummm. Oh yeah! I bought a cd this week. METRIC, Bill bought a Nemo plush toy, *cough* it was on "sale". .. WOw, when was the last time I bought a cd? I usually just download. >=) I got so much to type about, but I'm at Bill's ... and he's got this really huge interesting collection of pop can thingies. ... Work is fun, lot of nice / fun / scary / metrosexual / annoying / loud / sweet people. SO many stories about my subway trips.. SHIT I NEED MY COMPUTER. I can hear Bill laughing down-stairs... almost as annoying as him yelling. OK, shit IM boored. ooOOoOOOH pictures.







1 comment:

tatc said...

i m gonna kill u