Wednesday, August 18, 2004

fairview.. or pmall.. hmm

wut a time while driving today
my dad was pissed off at something at took it out on me while i was driving
usually i just pretend i didn't hear.. but today i wasn't in a v. good mood either (not enuff sleep)and i talked back.. then all hell breaks loseah well.. wutchagonna do eh?
and after that i went to my guitar lesson...
just my luck.. the STRING broke, and itz not even my faultmy teacher broke it while tuning for me =p
so yaa.. we had to share his.. haha.. was so ghetto
after the lesson... i was SUPPOSE to go watch a movie wit maggie, sherry and joanna.. but stupid me forgot about the guitar lessons..
so i changed the time from 2 to 6..but joanna had something planned at 6 =___='
ah well, therz always next week ;)
so ya.. when i was going to the car, i checked my cellphone.. and i missed a call
turns out it was erica.. and everyone was at market village
so i went~ but.. i had to go back to find my parents and get money afterwards =p
justin, michelle, erica and cindy was ther.. michelle had a dentist appointment.. justin wanted to check on the laptop prices.. erica wanted a webcam.. cindy.. was just ther for no reason
yup.. o ya, and if u have really bad memories (like me), i was ther cux of guitar lessons =D
cindy freaking bought a lil pack of candy for like 4 bucks, its so damn small tho
thoz damn japs and their craz expensive stuff >_<
lolz.. when we went to the store where cindy got her webcam.. i asked the lady how much it wasshe had thiz evil look at me and said "WEBCAM".. i mean.. who replies WEBCAM to HOW MUC IS IT.. haha
well, my english ain't ne better, so i shouldnt be talking
wow.. u no wut? michelle was talking to me.. and she told me she hated me since grade 4 <=o
but wut could i do back then.. i didn't even no english back then =p, i was prob much worst then that lady from that store.. haha
then she started saying i m cute... and keep feeling me and saying i m soft, then she started saying i have muscel =S
woooh... crazy shit rite ther =p
but u no wut cool tho? michelle was bargining for erica with that store for the webcam right? ... and she ended up getting a mic with the webcam only $55
(originally itz $50 for the webcam and $20 for the mic)
crazy.. wish i no how to margin.. sigh, ah well.. afterwards meeju came...
by that time i m about to faint cux of lack of sleep.. i was like... =______='
u no wut? thiz iz like the first time i ever talked to meeju... hmmm interesting..
we went to one of the food court on second floor (the good looking one, not the crappy one)
thiz food court iz kinda unique.. it has waiters and stuff serving you..its more like a resturant with 4 cooks then a food court...
(oh ya... around 7 we went to pick up andy from the G2 School.. turns out he went to the same one as me.. if he wouldve jsut taken the english class instead of the korean class we wouldve been in the same class =____='... and justin has some crazy road rage.. i swear)
haha, justin and andy was the most hungry ones.. and i was the one that kept saying i ain't hungry yetturns out my food came first =D..
maybe the guy nos how slow i eat or sumthin =p
wut sux was that i had to pay for cindy because she wasted all her money already on food..
meat balls and some seafood stuff~
(thiz was when erica and michelle was looking at clothes.. so cindy jsut kept getting food =p)
after we were done eating.. a few people go bubble tea.. and we all went down stairs to watch the olympics on the high-definition tv they had there ^^
around 9 we left... thatz when justin dropped off michelle
and then.. went to james' house, which also had wujoo and roy ther...
and ya.. they all went to erica's house and i went home

thatz my day for ya... sry for the fobbiness... summer always make my english worst ><
and after today.. ive finally noticed ive turned into someone that ive hated the whole time..

No comments: