Monday, August 02, 2004

Good news! Hahaha just kidding.

They say that if you sat an infinite amount of monkeys in front of an infinite amount of typewriters, together they would eventually produce the works of Shakespeare. I personally wasted an immense amount of $$$$ for the needed chimps and typewriters to test this statement, and it's bullshit. The best they've been able to come up with so far is "tango yam Shat-Fud qwerty", which last I checked was not written by Shakespeare. I'm pretty sure it was by Keates.



Its so easy to piss off my cousin. Such an example is as follows:
Step 1: We took a medium sized bucket and filled it full of cold water.



Step 2: Next, we found his room and opened the door so it hung just slightly ajar.



Step 3: We carefully placed the bucket of cold water on top of the door.



Step 4: We waited for him to come out of his room.



Steps 5-98: We threw rocks and medical waste at him until he died!




FUN!










Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Ignore that resignation post horse shit. That wasn't me. Last time I checked my password was my name. Some retard mustve guessed right. Sadly, its the same password for all my accounts.

No comments: