Thursday, April 19, 2007

test run

So I finally got to test out my new pair of skates today. First thing I noticed was, MY OLD PAIR OF SKATES SUCKED SOME SERIOUS ASS! This new one's so much more quiet and looks a lot better too. In fact, as I skated around my neighborhood, a group of sexy women suddenly began chasing me. There were 6 in total and all of them were very extremely sexy. They were dressed like those chicks on Eric Prydz's Call On Me video, yeah go figure.

They looked like they really wanted a piece of PV (me), but I was totally like, "No no, I'm so committed to Mai leave me alone you sexy bastards!" and "I know a great guy named Andrew and he'll be more than happy to help you ladies!" But the sexy women wouldn't listen. They just continued chasing after me, I think one was even drooling a little. So I had no choice but to use my super-human abilities. Yes, the same exact super-human abilities that almost got a 100 people killed back in Christmas 2005. I had to skate... like a motherfucking Olympic skater! So I did. I hope you're happy Mai. I sure hope you're happy...

No comments: