Saturday, April 21, 2007

dose


I finally moved the Dose stand from the backyard to my room, ALL BY MYSELF. This thing is freaking heavy. I'm currently undecided to what to use it for, as of right now it's my temporary hamper. I really hope I cleaned off all those spider webs :S Maybe a radioactive spider will bite me.

Oh and this is a funny as sign I saw in front of Ronny's building. It's dented, I dono how, but now it says "Keep off the ass". Sexy




p.s.
There's two stolen things in that picture of my room. I already mentioned one, which ones the other?


Photos:
Both of these were taken from my phone and edited in photoshop. The first one I applied a NIK filter.

6 comments:

cbicos said...

The subway poster with that nice bitch on it. Do I get a prize?

prasanth said...

A kiss from Drew!

Anonymous said...

no damnit i knew what it was..it's the poster(which has been confirmed) and it's for the brunette shampoo??

prasanth said...

beautifully brunette

Anonymous said...

I'll have the protective services arrest you

prasanth said...

I must find out who the hell Anonymous is