Tuesday, July 18, 2006

places i've been to on the internet becuase i'm stuck at home watching my sister >:(

Everything is just better when it starts with the Simpsons...and NINTENDOOOO!! WOOOO
Here's a fan led all-Nintendo site for all you hardcore nintendo lovers and Andrew.

Yeah, im up early today. I was snooping around and went over to My Private Tokyo to see whats up, and bam! Such a nice picture! You guys have to go see it. I have to say that guy takes some nice shots, and this one's just amazing. Click to link and see bigger size

I hope he doesn't mind me posting his pic

Anyway's, I was also over at the Torontoist, and apparently they comissioned some guy to go around to all the TTC stations across toronto (there's 69 of'em) and take one picture a day. They're posted here on Flickr. There are some really nice shots there, go have a look if you're interested. And if you're REALLY bored this summer, there is apparently an Every Station Club. Where you can become a member if you've been to every station. So, on those long nothing-to-do-days, go buy yourself a damn day-pass, grab your camera, and get the hell out. I also recommend wearing comfy shoes and music. Anyway, this Every Station Club is quite serious, they require proof, and this guy's also serious about it. Here's a pic of Scarb center from the comissioned guy's Flickr page. Nice shot guy, awsome symmetry and exposure.

Hehehe, 69 stations.

No comments: