Monday, July 17, 2006

Doodle

Hey, I found this doodle on my computer which dates back to January 4th 2004. Which was 2 years ago! I thought it was funny because it has doodles of us in it. Well not all of us. Not everyone is labeled so maybe you're in there too.

I remember doing this on spare I think. In the cafeteria. Does anyone remember? Cindy used to come by and I would be like "oHhhh noooo". Oh she actually contributed a bit in this doodle. She drew Bill, and also herself punching out Candice, yeah she sorta didn't like Candice :D. And then she drew herself again in the corner all pretty holding flowers and a gun. I also like Fatima and Spenta on the plane screaming. And also I think around that time there were rumors that our little Shirley had a boyfriend, thats why you see him sturggling to climb her long hair.

No comments: