Wednesday, November 30, 2005

roxanne im sorry

Boy these past two days have been full of bad karma. Yesterday driving back from school I ran over a GIANT pothole on Lawrence (near Mance, watch out!). Fucking construction!!! Since friggin september they've been ripping and repaving that friggin part of the road in circles!! I couldn't see the pothole since it was raining and I thought it was just puddle, it's a friggin crater. Anyway, I put on the spare, wasn't too much trouble, yesterday was the warmest day for Nov 29th in like 30 years or something?

So this morning my dad said I could take the jeep and he'll go get me a new wheel. How nice, I guess that's why the jeep's gas was practically empty, he probably expected me to fill it. Any how, I rushed to school, made it just before the anthem. Of course, on my way home I ran out of gas. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, it's like minus 5, and we all know how cold I get. I called my dad from a pay phone and the funniest thing happened this morning. He popped the spare on his way to work. .... Long story short he got another spare from his friend and brought me gas, which I spilled on my sleeves, but got home in time to piss. Glorious piss.

3 more dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyys

2 comments:

Justin said...

LOL!!

cls said...

...

You really need to fill the tank completely once in a while.