Tuesday, November 08, 2005

fear pv!

Jason helped me realize something. YOU GUYS ABSOLUTLY LOVE ATTACKING ME IN WARCRAFT!!! When it's someone else it's like "oh look, it's Ronny, I will attack him" or "AHHHH! ITS JASON, RUNNN FOR YOUR FRIGGIN LIVES!! MOMMMYYYY!!" but nooooo, when it's pv its all like:

GUYS! CODE BROWN! CODE BROWN! I SEE PV, DROP WHATEVER THE @$*! YOU'RE DOING AND TELEPORT YOUR ASS HERE AND LETS ALL SURROUND HIM AND SYNC OUR SUPERS TOGETHER AND RIP HIM A NEW ONE!! YEEEEEE-AHHHHHHHH!


Meanwhile, I'm just minding my own business just killing computers and breaking down things and out of no where I'm surrounded by everyone enemy hero there is and everyone uses their super on me AT THE SAME TIME?! HONESTLY?! ALL AT ONCE?!! I die in like a split second, before I could even yell out my war cry.

So watch your back, ALEX, CHRIS, AND ANDREW, I will kill you.

No comments: