Sunday, November 13, 2005

another self-realization of growing old

SO me and jason are strolling down Cederbre mall, heading to Canadian Tire. we walked past many stores, wal-mart, telus, some store, lottery place, then we see Canadian Tire. As we reach it we pass right by Toys 'R Us. And I'm like, "Hey look, its toys 'r us, lets go in!" and jason's like "wtf? no", then im like "omg I can't believe we're going to canadian tire?! instead of toys 'r us!" meanwhile some guy's just starring at us on a bench. jason, "why?" , "remember when we used to go to toy 'r us?, now we're going to canadian tire?", finally jason like "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but now toys 'r us is fucking gay" wow, we're so... not kids anymore. then ronny popped out of no where and yells "GUYS GUYS I WANT SOME TOYS!", ok i lied, he didn't, but in spirit he was. okok, seriously, it hit me there, all the responsibilities i now have, wow. if only toys 'r us sold engine fluid.

No comments: