Tuesday, September 20, 2005

that commercial

Has anyone seen that disturbing commercial for that chocolate bar? I don't recall what chocolate company it was, becuase I only fully saw that commercial once. Every other time, I had to quickly change the channel. IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING. They like relate it to Karma Sutra, and play scary Indian music in the background. So far, every time but once that commercial has been on, my dad or mom have been in the room, so I would quickly have to change the channel 'cause I don't want them realizing what the commercial is relating candy too. Seriously, how did that thing even make it out on the air? Good thing I'm fast with the remote (practice), or else I would have another Jack-painting-Rose-naked insident when the family decided to watch Titanic and see what all that hype was about. I mean come on, 2 CASSETTES PACKAGE?! Thats never been done before!

Oh but the worst one has to be when me and my dad were watching late night TV and he was switching channels slowly, and went across Showcase, and the remote sorta just temporarily broke down, and the Red Shoe Diaries was on, and my dad's like, "Oh it's that man! You know, from the Aliens", and I couldn't say "Hm, no it's not X-Files change the channel" because then he would know that I know what this show is, so I'm just like "er yeah!". Bad, bad call.

No comments: