Thursday, September 08, 2005

a message to Edmund.

Hey Eds whats up? Have you killed anyone yet? I found this cool website which shoes live unsecure webcam feeds from around the world, and I found this one which is at some intersection in Singapore. Isn't that freaking awsome? I was wondering if one day we could plan you to just go stand there, and we could all see you from here. You could have those giant home made posters saying something like "NIGEL!!!!", you know, like at those baseball games. Ok but seriously, whats up? I'll email you those pics soon, mybad you know how lazy I am. Alright, back to homework.

P.S.
I hope you see this. Sure I can email...fuck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know what your talking about. But that's in the of town and I not going to walk with a poster that say's Nigel on it. But the idea is there.