Tuesday, May 03, 2005

rain rain rain




i'll explain later
what can i say... well it's raining alot these days, since it's spring. i keep telling myself im going to wake up early and walk to school taking pictures... but i never wake up that early. i end up rushing for the bus at 8:35, @$!@#%$^!!. you know what feeling i hate? that feeling, in your heart. it feels like heartburn, but it's not. very uncomfertable nonetheless. mmm, maybe it is heartburn?

what else to say? oh yeah. very hard to catch a rain drop. i sat under that umbrella, hey Norah Jones is playing, ok sorry got distracted there, hahhaahha reminds me of Mai, sorry random winamp. ok where was I? so yeah, i sat under that damn umbrella for like 30 mins, and i only got like 3 good shots where u can actually c the rain drop. it wasn't what i wanted, i wanted it just after it drop, but too fast for me.

ok i need to sleep, too many things running through my head.
... fuck I was suppose to shave, and clean my room. both are a total mess ... i need some coldplay.

2 comments:

prasanth said...

whoa, it's not that amazing, but thanks Fattie, very encouraging :)

prasanth said...

oh god im not used to compliments, but thank you .... you asses.