Monday, May 02, 2005

Pocky.

I just opened a package of pocky purchased from some supermarket we visited over the weekend. Expecting to smell the artificial strawberry flavoring of the stick, instead I was greeted with a more visual aspect that caught me totally offguard. As I tore open the packaging, the green mist of S.A.R.S. or Severe Acute Resperatory Syndrome, escaped and somehow I managed to ingest a good bit of it.

As I am naturally primarily concerned about the state of my health, I would normally make the trip to the nearest eye-wash station or emergency room within eyesight. However since I don't have an eye-wash station, and my blinds are closed, obstructing my view of the hospital, I decided to continue eating the Pocky. It was good.

1 comment:

prasanth said...

pocky .. or POCKY!?!?! ... i dono.. it's late, gimme a break.. OF THAT KIT KAT BAR!! HAHAHAH ...