Monday, May 23, 2005

Experimentation

I have decided to try my hand at vector tracing, found some interesting artwork on SA and decided to see If i could make one.

A vector image can be resized, and it will never lose its quality. I decided to trace this image and see how it goes. I will upload more images as soon as I get closer to finish.

Original
Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Step 1
Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Step 2
Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Step 3
Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

1:00am Friday May 20, 2005
Step 4 (having trouble deciding on how to do the eyes. Highlights almost done)
Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Step 5 (almost done) 12:00am Monday May 23, 2005
Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

6 comments:

prasanth said...

hey not bad

Chris said...

What kind of a comment is "hey not bad"? Not that I want to be criticle of anyones comments or anything, but I am.

Dear, whoever you are. I really like the way you shaded this image. In particular, I like how the lighter colors show where the light is comming from. I like how the different color gives the image a depth.

Its beautiful.

prasanth said...

Dear Chris,

I hate you

With love
pv

cls said...

Although he may have the same name as me, it wasnt.

prasanth said...

HA!

prasanth said...

finish that other eye damnit!