Thursday, November 29, 2007

it metaphorically did blow


I was reading Torontoist, and just found out that, that whole bomb threat thing over at the ROM couple days ago was just a big sort of.... misunderstanding. Wow, that seriously sucks for this guy, 'cuz he just got suspended from his program and his probably now facing some gay charges by the popo. I think I'm going to have to side with the popo on this though. I get he's just one of those artistic people, whom I don't understand at all, just expressing himself, but leaving the thing by the ROM, than calling the ROM and saying "Listen there's no bomb by the entrance to the museum" then hang up... well that just wasn't too smart.

photo: http://torontoist.com/
fulls tory: http://torontoist.com/2007/11/thorarinn_ingi.php

2 comments:

cls said...

Thanks to him, I had to go around the police road-block, which costed me valuable seconds. I didn't make it to the next light which had 3 seconds left of crossing.. and I HAD TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT LIGHT. What a Jerk.

prasanth said...

the nerve of that guy, damn his artistic artistic endeavors!