Saturday, January 13, 2007

Great day today, or yesterday

Started off with me finding out Beckham will be friggin joing the MLS come summer. How freaking amazing is that? Maybe more euro players will start coming here and finally I can actually see amazing soccer games in MY TIME ZONE. I'm really excited about this. Hopefully this will being more attention to soccer in North America and I can actually start going out to see sports games. On larger scale, Canada might even qualify for World Cup some time soon. :)!!!

Than I picked up my OSAP, no trouble with that. Which is great, it's Step 1 in getting my camera. My ITM200 teacher seems like a great guy. We spent the first 45 minutes introducing ourselves. :S Work was great, but what came after work was what really made the day great.

Kicking back with people from work, playing pool, eating, and best of all, talking about our favorite shit of all time. Favorite movies, favorite tv shows, making fun of Ryan, etc etc. Shit everyone loves Friends. Oh yeah, I had to make a FaceBook account, just so I could get pictures from tonight off Brandon. It's great working with such fun people, makes the whole "working" seem less like working and more like just hanging with friends. So yeah, whats better than getting paid to joke around with your friends?



SEX , thats what. But Hey I'm happy with this :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree...it's awesome