Tuesday, December 19, 2006

haiti

I gave in my roll to be developed today. I wonder how they'll turn out. I'm all for instant gratification, but waiting to see how those shots turn out is not so bad. I've been thinking of learning how to develop film. If I was serious I could clear out my closet and turn it in to a darkroom, hahaha. I like the sound of that, "darkroom". Especially with all the negative annotations associated with the word "dark".

Also starting to figure out how I'm going to get a dslr. I will have it though, that I know for sure. Just when? Hopefully sooner rather than later. Gotta go get my hands on the k10 and see how I like it. I often find myself aiming myself away from the crowd, I dono if that's why I'm so interested in the Pentax rather than Nikon or Canon. Like for fuck sakes, spell check has Nikon and Canon in it's dictionary and doesn't have Pentax. That's gotta tell you something.

No comments: