Friday, December 08, 2006

27.2727272727272727272727...%

So, did I mention recently I bought 11 fish to put in my empty tank? Five green tiger barbs, 5 regular tiger barbs, and 1 albino tiger barb. Why one albino barb? 'Cause I don't like albinos. Actually, I only asked for 10 fish, but the guy at the PJ's must like me, 'cuz he threw (literally) in an extra one. Doesn't matter though, couple of days later my sister broke into my room and fucked up my tank. Can't blame her I guess... Anyways I think she spilled some (all) of the water treatment chemical in to the tank, along with most (if not all) of the fish food. I was realllllllllllly hoping she didn't spill that chemical in there. Anyway, 2 weeks later, only 3 of my regular tiger barbs are left. Talk about survival of the fittest.

On a lighter note, I finally removed that audio clip of Andrew expressing his hustler status.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why didn't you take the fish out and then clean the tank again after she broke in??

prasanth said...

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention. I completely cleaned my tank before I got those fish. That was a lot of backache.

Plus, I was being optimistic :S