Wednesday, June 14, 2006

im in the club now

Does anyone remember Ms. Parisey? That crazy geography teacher from grade 9? You know! The one who like hated me?? She LOVED Jay, I don't even know why? I'm way more smarter and handsomer. In fact, I think she absolutely loved every brown person in that class EXPECT me. Even Andrew. Why the hell am I remembering her now?

On a more exciting topic, I got a LIBRARY CARD! today. After a 8 year hiatus I'M BACK
I feared while I was registering they'd question me about my outstanding balance on those books from 8 years ago? MUAHAHA! Franklin the Turtle IS MINEEEE. Speaking of Franklin, has anybody noticed the striking similarities between Franklin and our very own Durwyn? Yeah, seriously, read a copy of Franklin and go talk to D. You'll see what I mean. Not that I just read a copy or anything, or anything wrong with that or anything.


Admit it, you all saw this coming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what in the WORLD?!?! i barely even visit this site and everytime i do, i find some wierd post including me in it :S

I never knew I was that popular, sheesh. Atleast you guys are tired of working on that nicname site which is a relief. LOL, this franklin thing gave me a good laugh, but still!

prasanth said...

thats what you get for being infamous durwyn

Justin said...

LMAO!!! DURWYN???!!! LMAO!!!