Friday, April 28, 2006

Hey Guys!

Wanna hear a terrible exam story?!

I'm in the exam hall. It's a gigantic fieldhouse since the course has 1500 people in it, and they decided to herd us all into the same place like some slaughterhouse or something. I begin to write, and the jackass in front of me lets one rip. This is the kind of fart that can cause nations to crumble and entire world wars to break out. Immediately I'm blown back into my seat and the entire row of 100 people behind me are sucked out the now broken window as the pressure from the noxious gas makes its way to the outside to alleviate the pressure build up. Think of it like a space shuttle with a hole in it.

The guy turns around to apologize. To what? Everything behind you has been fucking disintegrated, and whatever was left perished from lack of oxygen or has induced vomiting to avoid being suffocated by your alien-anus-melting-ray-of-biblical-proportions. The police rush in with their gas masks, thinking terrorists have compromised the facilities. They are about to toss in the tear gas when they decide that, hey, we don't need to because that guy has already taken care of it! Awesome!

So they come in, beating everyone with their nightsticks and pepperspraying random individuals when some smart guy decides he needs a trauma smoke, and lights a match. SMART MOVE BUDDY. Immediately the room filled with noxious fumes is filled with noxious fire!

It was awesome. I didn't have to write the rest of the exam and I get to do it again to get a higher mark. Score.

1 comment:

Justin said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!