Sunday, July 18, 2004

up in the sky


Gotta get an apartment like this one day. Higher though. You get a good view, AND, I doubt mosquitos can fly that high.

OMFG, Ronny won't shut up about this. He wants me to write here about how I forgot my freaking BigMac in Shoppers Drug Mart, and went back to get it, and got it, then I ate it. THERE!! You freaking happy now??! That was the same day Bill came after work with Emily. He was looking for a job. Oh yeah, on the Shoppers Drug Mart sheet it asked "What postion are you applying for", and Bill's like, "Should I put everything?" Then at Mind Games they asked him what he knew about them, and he goes "Nothing". Wow.. I never knew Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy are together.. interesting.


Okay, doesn't look like they're having fun. GOOD! I didn't miss anything then. HEHEHEHE, no fun without PV.. T__T HEY, I don't see Janny. HEHEHE, I know you wanted to go Janny!

2 comments:

prasanth said...

IT'S THE 13th FLOOR U F'ING MORON!! ur building is retarded, haven't you looked at the buttons in ur elevator? it goes 10 11 12 14, WTF IS THAT!? stupid superstitions.

tatc said...

shuddup prasanth.. err >=(