Saturday, July 17, 2004

i need a cell phone

Just finished correcting Shirley's banner. I sware it said "bits of my mind", not "bits of my WEIRD mind", oops. I took a break from it and went in the backyard and ate fried-rice while watching two mosquitoes going at it. Verrry interesting how they mate...should have bought that repellent candle... ANYWAYS, parents won't let me go to downtown. Well actually, I can...but I have to be back at 10, that is no good. So.. I just decided to stay.

Checked out the "Garden State" website. Seems good, NOT ONLY becauce Natalie Portman is in it, but.. also the movie. Apparently the name of the movie is like some name of a State. I forget which? Candice told me. Was it New Jeresy?  

OMFG I don't like this new editing tools in blogger. It's too much, I liked it simple, I didn't mind using HTML formatting.. NOW IT'S JUST @$#~!$!ked up.   

No comments: