Wednesday, November 29, 2006

One of those days

You know, those days when you're just aware of all the suckyness around you? From the beginning, like when you're putting on your underwear, but your feet get stuck then all of a sudden your doing the one-legged bunny hop trying not to fall. Yeah, one of THOSE days.

I hardly post anything meaningful. I should create some sorta secret blog, that no one knows about (thus secret (blog)). Express my wildest desires, my wildest wildests! Be totally anonymous, get my mind out on the interweb! Share all my secrets, my evil evil dark secrets. Be absolutely raw, one minded, and most of all, IGNORANT! Bahhhh

Anyways, back to reality. I gave in my lomo roll to be developed. Should be done by 5pm tmr! Cuz economy is a bitch, and so is money. I wonder how they'll turn out, hehehe. Wow, I haven't hehehe'd in a long time. Finally, something to hehehe about.

I seem to always want to add an image on my posts. So I will. This one always makes me crack up.

hehehe

No comments: