Thursday, March 09, 2006

damn you Linda...

Where have I been you ask? Right here! Linda refuses to boot....again. I can't seem to figure out what's wrong (kicking it is not helping, Chris). Last time this happened... I think it sorta just one day started booting again. This is retarded, what a friggin horrible time to F up on me. First thing I'm doing once Linda boots is friggin update the BIOS. Fucking ASUS. If that doesn't fix my gay >50ÂșC shut-off problem, I'm just going to buy a friggin new motherdrive. Right now I'm on my dad's pc. This pc needs some serious cleaning.

On other news, word on the street is Bond buys ice cream at work and sits in the corner eating it. Which is funny if you picture a security guard in the corner eating ice cream, who is Bond. Ahahahahahah good one Jas. I can picture it now, a lady walks up to the desk, Bond looks up, and he's got ice cream all over his face, and she's all like "wtf"?. Well I thought it was funny. I'm sure Ronny agrees with me.

Alright, back to work.

No comments: