Friday, August 05, 2005

Happy Birthday Ronny!!1

bday_ron
I can't believe you forgot your camera.
Just two more years buddy, then you can (legally) drink the real thing. And Alex, that Star Wars action was hilarious. Bond I will have my revenge!!

Great night, a different night. After saying night to Mai, I was running back to meet Kent before the streetcar comes, and realized. Here I am, running, at 1 in the morning, in Chinatown, my clothes are soaked, and every step i take makes an annoying sqeaky sound becuase I'm running with a giant inflatable children's sword... its a very nice feeling, also the sword is nice too. I felt very manly walking with Mai, brandishing my sword around, stabbing people in the butt, blinding Jas, wierding out on-lookers. :D*

Wow, I only hope we keep getting wierder and wierder :)

No comments: